Association (General Forms)
- To add, amend, or remove By-Laws Use this form. This must be completed and submitted to the executive 2 weeks prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- AA Player Movement Application Form will be used for players who are seeking their first AA tryout with a recruitment area team that is not considered their resident recruitment area team. The application process will be similar to the one currently used for Elite Player Movement Applications. Deadlines for applications will be August 1st of the new season, with decisions made by September 1st by Hockey Alberta’s Player Movement Review Committee.
- AA Notification to Try Out Form will be used by all players who attend a AA try-out with their resident AA recruitment area team. The AA NTO also contains a section pertaining to second tryouts. Should a player not be selected for their resident AA recruitment area team and would like to request a second try-out with another AA recruitment area, they will be required to obtain the signatures required under the “Second Try-Out Information” section. Once signatures are obtained, second try-out requests are sent to the appropriate League for consideration.
- Parent Declaration Form is the designated Hockey Alberta form used by Players whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) change residence in situations where the Player continues to reside with the parent(s)/legal guardian(s). The form is a declaration by the Parent(s)/ Legal Guardian(s) of the Player with regard to their permanent or primary residence. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address for the Athabasca and District Minor Hockey Association.
- Player Movement Process & Application Form - With the implementation of the two new forms within the AA Hockey Model, Hockey Alberta’s Player Movement has been amended as of 2017/18 season. Amendments to the “Minor Hockey Player Movement Form” include the removal of the option “I would like to try-out for a AA team” and the rewording of the option “My Resident Association and this Association have joined together to form a team”. Additionally, information on carryover suspensions has been added.
- Overage Players Policy & Application Form - Changes to the policy include a more defined process for approval and a revised, more specific criterion for applying players to meet. Approved overage players will now be eligible for participation in Hockey Alberta’s Provincial Championships and will be granted the ability to affiliate to a team of a higher division or category for the purposes of skill evaluation to a maximum of five games.
- Incident Report Form - Use this form to report ANY Code & Conduct incidents. Prior to submitting please read and understand the details contained within the ADMHA Code and Conduct Management Program. The program / policy covers ALL ADMHA activities both on/off ice. If a incident occurs outside a ADMHA event then the ADMHA Code and Conduct program would not apply.
- Injury Report Form - Use this form when a player has sustained an injury during ANY participation event that is related to an ADMHA activity. The purpose of this form is to capture and document a players injury sustained during a sanctioned ADMHA event under Hockey Canada Insurance guidelines. Player, Coaches and Parents are encourage to ensure the injury is documented for all future repercussions sustained by the injury.
- Expense Claim Form - Use this form to submit an expense claim. Completed forms should be sent to the Treasurer - email@example.com
TEAM OFFICIALS FORMS
- Team Official Pledge Form - This form is required to be signed and submitted at the start of the season once ALL Team Officials have been named and Roster to the respective team. The completed forms are to be collected by the team manager and submitted to the division director.
- Coaching Application: Team officials are required to complete an application form. In addition all team officials must also provide a current Criminal Record Check with their application.
- Player Affiliation Form - This form is submitted to the Division Director, then it MUST be sent to ADMHA Vice President or President for final approvals prior to the Registrar completing the process.
- RCMP Criminal Record Check - any fees associated to acquiring this documentation will be waived as a volunteer Team Official (Head Coach, assistant or Manager(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info and details
- All travel for exhibition games and tournaments outside Zone 3 requires a Travel Permit issued by Hockey Alberta. To obtain a travel permit, please contact the Registrar email@example.com.
- Player's Pledge Form - This form is part of the Registration package and is required to be signed and submitted at the start of the season by the player (U13 age and Up) or by ONE Parent / Guardian of the participating player(s) in Atom and lower. Follow and review the pledge process and submit the forms to the team manager / division director.
- Parent's Pledge Form: This form is part of the Registration package and is required to be signed and submitted at the start of the season by ONE Parent / Guardian of the participating player(s). Submit forms to the team manager / division director.
- Parent Declaration Form: This form is for families who have moved into the ADMHA boundary from another local minor hockey association's boundary.
- Volunteer Commitment Form: This form is for ALL members to sign up for their mandatory 10 Hr volunteer commitment as a member of ADMHA. The form is to be filled out by the Parent/Guardian of the participant(s). Please note that if there is more than one player participant per family/household (MUST be immediate family members) only ONE form is required. Pleased fill out all applicable fields and hand in this form with payment at the annual AGM or to the Hockey Parent Association Director.
- ADMHA Payment Form: This form is to be filled out and handed in at the AGM or mailed with attached payments. Reference above for the fee schedule pending how you wish to pay for your participant’s membership.